The Portable Solution!
The CAPNOX is a compact, mobile capnograph for ambulances, day-surgeries and clinical environments.
The unit continuously monitors the expiratory carbon dioxide concentration, the respiration rate, the arterial oxygen saturation and the pulse rate of a patient.
The CO2 values can be shown in mmHg, kPa or in Vol%.
Because of the sidestream system, the CAPNOX can be used on intubated as well as on non-intubated patients.
Compared to any other capnograph, the CAPNOX is a very lightweight solution. The high-end pneumatics work quietly, without disturbing patient or user.
- Measurement of the CO2 Concentration in a Patient’s breath
- Measurement of the Arterial Oxygen Saturation
- Display of etCO2, Capnogram, Respiration Rate, Plethysmogram, SpO2, Pulse Rate
- Trend Display of 4 Parameters
- Adjustable Alarm Limits for all Parameters
- Works with a Rechargeable Battery Pack, 10-12 hours
- Large, bright and crisp colour TFT screen with backlight
- Can be used on Intubated and Non-Intubated Patients
- Small and Lightweight, only 400 g
- Sample Rates of 60 ml/min to 150 ml/min
- Low Noise Operation due to a High-Quality Pump
- Long Lifetime of the Integrated Pneumaticcs
P-200 SpO2 probe
Patient Cable (150 cm)
10 Sample Lines
CAPNOX [82 KB]